Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Education Week

Friday-- Jason got to Utah at around 4:30 pm. He and his mom picked me up from my house. We drove over to his aunt and uncle's house to get all settled in. Then we hung out for a bit, ate some dinner, and then Jason and I went back to my house to hang out. He read melody bedtime stories; it was so ADORABLE!












Saturday-- Jason had lots of supply shopping to do in order to get ready for his mission. I met him at his aunts house at 10:30 am and we went missionary shopping from 11-5 pm it was a long day and we were EXHAUSTED afterwards. We went to my house and watched movies and then Jason went home.


 BA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA





















In the Car....









My Handsome Missionary

At the Mall

Mission Supplies Shopping

AWWW

Sunday-- We 

No comments:

Post a Comment