Sunday, August 26, 2012

February California Trip

February 2, 2012

I flew to California to visit Jason. When I got to the airport, Jason, Olivia, and his mom were all waiting for me! :) We drove back to his house, and he showed me all around his house, and we ate a snack. He drove me all around his town (Arroyo Grande). It was the cutest little town ever!!! Then he took me to this cute little park that his daddy always took him to when he was younger, and they would stargaze. We watched the sunset. It was beautiful! Then we walked back to the car and realized he had locked his keys in his car, so his dad came and rescued us. That is how I met his dad. We drove back to his house and just talked for a bit. Then he had to go to Mission Prep. I stayed at his house and looked though all his scrapbooks and saw all his baby pictures! He was the cutest little baby ever! Then I did makeover with his sister until Jason got home. I read his little sister a bed time story. After she went  to bed, we went downstairs and just talked to his parents for a little while! :) Then Jason took me to the house I was staying at, and introduced me to his friends :) He helped me get settled in and then we went to bed!






No comments:

Post a Comment